[xmlsec] Encrypt only sections/Dont write plain to HD.

Mike Fudd mifudd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:16:53 PST 2006

Hello Aleksey,

thanks for answer 1. :-)

2: The information about the encryption must be also added to every
encrypted part. That was clear. But how can I encrypt partly?
I have a loop where I'm writing customer settings:

xmlTextWriterStartElement(oWriter, BAD_CAST "CustomerSettings");
xmlTextWriterEndElement(oWriter);

Now I want to write our server passwords into another section. They must be
encrypted. How can I determine that element ServerPassword must be
encrypted? The customer settings must be still readable, because other
programs should read them. So I cannot encrypt the whole file.

Mike