[xmlsec] xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory

Yeshwanth C cyeshwanth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 21:46:00 PST 2006

I just tried it.  It didnt work.
My problem is that I should sign xml with a private key taken from the
windows certificate store.  Then I should take the corresponding public key
and verify the signed xml.

I have problems signing the xml as well as verifying the signed xml using
windows certificate store.  I would appreciate any sample programs.

Regards
Yesh