[xmlsec] xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory

Yeshwanth C cyeshwanth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 00:11:40 PST 2006

OK.  If i want to convert to binary in order to use
xmlSecKeyDataFormatBinary

the binary key data
how should I go about doing this?

Actually I converted to base64 and sent xmlSecKeyDataFormatBinary as the
format but still i got the same error.

When I used one of the other formats like xmlSecKeyDataFormatPEM,
xmlSecKeyDataFormatDER while passing the base 64 encoded data, I got the
following  error
func=:file=..\src\openssl\app.c:line=244:obj=unknown:subj=PEM_read_bio_PrivateKey
and PEM_read_bio_PUBKEY:error=4:crypto library function failed:
func=:file=..\src\openssl\app.c:line=194:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecOpenSSLAppKeyLoa
dBIO:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:
Regards
Yesh