[xmlsec] xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory

Yeshwanth C cyeshwanth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:50:43 PST 2006

I even converted the file to base 64 but still the same error "invalid
format" 1.  What should teh file format be?
Pasted here is the file contents

MIGJAoGBAM9oqhVJrRkG4Dbc1nLhpNWH1X4+U45ktc+kZD6H6gG+F/LmqA2YEZgCKJqWzjLG8MV4

y/8r0XDmOfCc/6i75a/h2zFphu5fakl7hZ/OshDLHgfvkr4tiIqj8JE5E6WZzFCRq4beLzrsdgG/

FEeP6PWoCdqHVzHCAX8c7h10QvqFAgMBAAE

REgards
yesh