[xmlsec] xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory

Yeshwanth C cyeshwanth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:14:26 PST 2006

Sorry. I have put in some commented out code as well
The actual code reads as follows:-

 ifstream::pos_type size;
  char * memblock;
 ifstream file ("c:\\fread.txt", ios::in|ios::binary|ios::ate);

if (file.is_open())
 {
  size = file.tellg();
  memblock = new  char [size];
  file.seekg (0, ios::beg);
  file.read (memblock, size);
  file.close();

  cout << "the complete file content is in memory";

 }
 else cout << "Unable to open file";

    /* load public key */

 xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory((const unsigned char*)memblock,size,
xmlSecKeyDataFormatBinary, NULL,NULL,NULL);
Regards

Yesh