[xmlsec] Encryption example wont work

Mike Fudd mifudd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:22:44 PST 2006

Hello Mailnglist,

I'm trying the encrypt1.c example. I have complied it dynamical with the
windows port. After executing the program it crashes. In the comments is
written I should use the "deskey.bin". This file is 24 bytes long->Keylength
must be 96 Bits. But in the internet is written that DES should use 56 bit
keys? Is this my problem?

The only changes I have made to get the the source running were this
defines:
#define XMLSEC_CRYPTO_DYNAMIC_LOADING
#define XMLSEC_CRYPTO "mscrypto" \\ taken from an internet example.

Where can I define the encryption method? Is it only defined by the values
of the template xml?

Mike