[xmlsec] Link error (_xmlSecNodeSignature, _xmlSecDSigNs)

Berthold Meiser berthold.meiser at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 03:51:54 PST 2006

Hello Forum,

I want to get the sign1.c running. I get this error:
ParserTest2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlSecNodeSignature
ParserTest2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlSecDSigNs
Debug/ParserTest2.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I have included this libs:
libxml2.lib libxslt.lib libxmlsec.lib libxmlsec-openssl.lib libexslt.lib ssleay32.lib iconv.lib libeay32.lib libxmlsec-mscrypto.lib zlib.lib zdll.lib

Doese someone know where this functions (xmlSecNodeSignature and xmlSecDSigNs) are defined? Lib project? I need them for the MS Visual Studio 6 C++ Compiler.

Regards

Berthold