[xmlsec] Help with x509 Serial

Chris Mcqueen chrismcq at jam.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 21:24:25 PDT 2006

Thanks so much for the reply, Aleksey, and for your hard work on the
xmlsec library.

I added the TmplKeyInfoAddX509Data () function, but it still only
outputs the
X509Data block with the certificate only.  No blocks with the Issuer
name or
serial are written out.

Could this mean I simply created the certificates wrong, i.e. w/o am
issuer name
and serial?

Thanks again,
Chris McQueen