[xmlsec] xmlSecDSigCtxSign problem

Mailer-Man at gmx.de Mailer-Man at gmx.de
Tue Sep 26 05:51:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

when I execute the sign1.c example (with given example template file and key) in Linux everything works fine. But when I execute it in Windows, I always get the following error message:

func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignatureNode:file=..\src\xmldsig.c:
line=465:obj=unknown:subj=dsigCtx->c14nMethod == NULL:error=100:
assertion:func=xmlSecDSigCtxSign:file=..\src\xmldsig.c:line=303:
obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxSigantureProcessNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:Error: signature failed

This error occurs when signing the XML document with

    /* sign the template */
    if(xmlSecDSigCtxSign(dsigCtx, node) < 0) {
        fprintf(stderr,"Error: signature failed\n");
	goto done;
    }

Any ideas why it doesn't work? Thanks!

John