[xmlsec] Trouble by verification

Jürgen Heiss jheiss at Mesonic.com
Wed Aug 23 04:02:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

The signed XML file includes also the following tags.

<dsig:KeyName>Juergen Heiss,  (Test)</dsig:KeyName>
<ds:KeyValue>
 <ds:RSAKeyValue>
  <ds:Modulus>wFhWwYRl32Bop5lAO1A/QtlqfB3keVfC5VjF2F78BNuQI5IURQOnQoqDt5upCPr0yCzMNWU2
     iwNY6iBrg+XQeqz5IjctP1gDv5LgRnFi2aqABOPOkGQV6CG1M/IfN0w4BxMcCifkYkNdDip6
     BLKWD7lSxXgCBxJyZ66ZCFbj1w0=</ds:Modulus>
  <ds:Exponent>AQAB</ds:Exponent>
 </ds:RSAKeyValue>
</ds:KeyValue>
<dsig:X509Data>

When I try to verify this file I got an error msg. But when I remove the blue lines before verification everything works fine!
Does someone have any idea?

[sample]
 if(xmlSecDSigCtxInitialize(&dsigCtx, gKeysMngr) < 0)
  return -1;

 if(xmlSecDSigCtxVerify(&dsigCtx, node) < 0)
 {
   xmlSecDSigCtxFinalize(&dsigCtx);
  if(data != NULL)
   xmlSecAppXmlDataDestroy(data);