[xmlsec] Trusted certs directory

dnorrell at gmx.net dnorrell at gmx.net
Mon Aug 14 08:46:01 PDT 2006

Thanks for the reply. However, I'm confused in that case because the xmldsigverify.c examples uses it as so:

#define XMLDSIGVERIFY_DEFAULT_TRUSTED_CERTS_FOLDER      "/var/www/cgi-bin/keys-certs.def"

/* Init crypto library */
if(xmlSecCryptoAppInit(XMLDSIGVERIFY_DEFAULT_TRUSTED_CERTS_FOLDER) < 0) {
        fprintf(stdout, "Error: crypto initialization failed.\n");
        return(-1);
}

However, is is possible to configure a trusted certs directory, or do I need to read the directory contents myself and load each one individually with xmlSecCryptoAppKeysMngrCertLoad?

Thanks for the help.
David