[xmlsec] Trusted certs directory

dnorrell at gmx.net dnorrell at gmx.net
Mon Aug 14 04:13:49 PDT 2006

I'm trying to specify a directory (rather than a file) containing trusted CA certificates for verifying dsigs. From the docs, I see that you can pass this as a parameter to xmlSecCryptoAppInit. However, it doesn't seem to work. If I specify certs as individual files it works fine. However, looking at the xmldsigverify.c example, I see that even though a directory parameter is passed to xmlSecCryptoAppInit, the certs are still explicitly loaded via xmlSecCryptoAppKeysMngrCertLoad. Am I misunderstanding something here. Has anyone else come across it? What is the recommended way of loading certs from a directory?

Any help greatly appreciated.
David