[xmlsec] .NET Integration

Ed Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Wed Aug 2 15:54:06 PDT 2006

I'll be trying .Net Framework-based inter-op in the coming months, I'll let
you know. I remember reporting problems with Beta Releases of InfoPath 2003
back in 2002 that had to do with faulty canonicalization in MSXML. This was
fixed by the time InfoPath 2003 shipped. They are pretty conscious of
inter-op and do extensive testing with IBM and others. I know for a fact
that they are aware of, and "probably" have conducted inter-op with XMLSec.
Additionally Open Office uses XMLSec and that is definitely on their radar.

Ed

  _____