[xmlsec] .NET Integration

Ed Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Wed Aug 2 13:58:27 PDT 2006

Hi All,

   I have verified signed documents from MS Office Word 2007 Beta 2, Office
InfoPath 2003, and Office InfoPath 2007 Beta 2. However I am not sure what
crypto lib they use under the covers. I had heard that they were based on
MSXML5 which was not released to the public and used only internally. I
would suspect however that MSXML5 and the System.Cryptography.Xml .Net
packages are compatible, and therefore by extension so is XMLSec.

Cheers,
Ed

P.S. Office 2007 Beta 2 is publicly available for download are all versions
of the .Net packages

  _____