[xmlsec] xmlssec and MS Crypto

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Jul 24 08:31:01 PDT 2006

> How can I use public key (extract from certificate) from certificate
 > using xmlsec and then verify signature  with this key?

xmlsec does it all automatically. You do not need to extract the key
or verify signature yourself.

> I want to get pccert_context and display signaturee certificate, ...

After signature is verified, the signature key with all the certificate
information is available in signKey member of xmlSecDSigCtx structure.
The certificates are stored in crypto-library specific xmlSecKeyData
obejct. Simply walk through the list until you find xmlSecKeyData
with X509 stuff.