[Fwd: [xmlsec] Encrypt using Triple-DES with openssl]

Kaushalye Kapuruge kaushalye at wso2.com
Mon Jul 17 22:03:54 PDT 2006

Hi Alek,
Thanks for the reply and references.
I sent this question to xmlsec, since xmlsec has an openssl implementation.
The algorithm (http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc)
specified in my question is related to xml security. I have to know how
to interprit this URI. :) Openssl users may not have that
understanding.  Is there any place that I can  hunt for interpretations
of such algorithms?
Cheers.
Kaushalye