[xmlsec] php_xmlsec Some problems in AES encryption - I find errors ( may be ? )

Alexandre Kalendarev akalend at mail.ru
Wed May 3 00:28:10 PDT 2006

Hmm,

I find errors in code:

switch( keyType ){
  case XMLSEC_DES:  /*  <--- in this must be XMLSEC_AES Constant */
   pKey = xmlSecKeyReadMemory (xmlSecKeyDataAesId  , (xmlSecByte* ) arg   ,  keySize );
   break;
  case XMLSEC_AES:  /*  <--- in this must be XMLSEC_DES Constant */
   pKey = xmlSecKeyReadMemory (xmlSecKeyDataDesId  , (xmlSecByte* ) arg   ,  keySize );
  break;
  default:
   php_error(E_ERROR, "The key type is wrong.");
 }

be sorry, I finish the coding at night and have sleeping ;-).

At this evening I will test this code.

Alexandre