[xmlsec] How to get Certificate from signed xml file

Jürgen Heiss jheiss at Mesonic.com
Tue May 2 23:49:16 PDT 2006

Hi Aleksey,

Well now I got my Certificate from signed xml ;o)
Using the following code.

key = dsigCtx.signKey;
    size = xmlSecPtrListGetSize(key->dataList);
	sdata = (*((dsigCtx).signKey)).dataList;
    for(pos = 0; pos < size; ++pos)
	{
		tmp = (xmlSecKeyDataPtr)xmlSecPtrListGetItem(key->dataList, pos);
		if((tmp != NULL) && (tmp->id == sdata->id))
		    return(xmlSecPtrListSet(key->dataList, data, pos));
    }

But I still don't find a way the export this certificate to my local machine for example c:\mycert.cer.

Thanks for any help