[xmlsec] FW: Free/Destroy versus Memory Leak

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Tue May 2 18:45:49 PDT 2006

Hi Aleksey,

This is why I avoid this like the plague ...

As you directed I setup bin, include, and lib sub-dirs of xmlsec_prefix and
copied dependent dirs in from Igor's site

I installed nmake and Visual Studio C++ 2003 (cl.exe) and updated the
ENVIRONMENT variables

I slightly edited mycfg.bat and ran it ... All looks good

I get his when running nmake from the win32 sub-dir ???

Ideas ...

Output follows ...

C:\XMLSec\xmlsec1-1.2.9\win32>nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 1.50
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp 1988-94. All rights reserved.

makefile(571) : fatal error U1088: invalid separator '::' on inference rule
Stop.