[xmlsec] xmlsec 's future

野口隆弘 t.noguchi at pfu.fujitsu.com
Sun Apr 23 19:47:38 PDT 2006

Hi, ed,

You and the OASIS published XAdES and EPM document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/
17485/oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-XAdES-spec-wd-07.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss/oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-epm-spec-cd-01.pdf
# But I'm not a member of OASIS...

Did you create a Token of "XML Timestamp" by xmlsec?

My goal is make the XAdES plugin of OpenOffice.org with RFC3161 TimeStamp.
What do you think about this idea?
# Current TSA's only support RFC3161 TimeStamp.
If you possibiy want to support EPM into the OpenDocument Format, I have
very
interesting EPM.
But Japanese PostOffice do not support EPM. And the specification were
unrelated
with the Office documents.

Takahiro