[xmlsec] What's version included into OOo?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 03:44:08 PDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 06:47:34PM +0900, 野口隆弘 wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> Is it mean that you did link to original xmlsec1.2.9 with NSS for Fedora
> Core 5?

  yes, I'm the packager of xmlsec1 on Fedora and the only patch applied
is about nss detection, not about any code.

> What's version of NSS module with xmlsec 1.2.9?

  That's packaged independantly of xmlsec1, the xmlsec1-nss package requires
libnss3.so(NSS_3.7) to be defined, i.e. anything later than 3.7 should do.
> Current NSS version is 3.11.

  the current package of nss provided with Fedora Core 5 is nss-3.11-4

> OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 source has this:
> OOo_202_src\OOB680_m5\libxmlsec\xmlsec1-1.2.6.patch

  we disable the embedded libxmlsec version of openoffice.org original
distribution.

> Can you use verising's cert with own build OOo2.0.2 on Fedra Core 5?

  No idea, install Fedora Core 5 and try it, apparently this may work,
but I can't garantee it.

Daniel