[xmlsec] What's version included into OOo?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 02:26:28 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 06:21:45PM -0700, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
> OO.org uses modified version of xmlsec which I can not
> support. Thus you might want to ask this question in
> OO.org mailing list.

  Actually on Fedora Core 5, our version of openoffice.org links dynamically
to the installed xmlsec1:

paphio:~ -> rpm -q --requires openoffice.org-core | grep xmlsec
libxmlsec1-nss.so.1
libxmlsec1.so.1
paphio:~ -> rpm -q --whatprovides libxmlsec1-nss.so.1
xmlsec1-nss-1.2.9-4.2
paphio:~ -> rpm -q --whatprovides libxmlsec1.so.1
xmlsec1-1.2.9-4.2
paphio:~ ->

  So it may depend on the target environment,

Daniel