[xmlsec] Digital signature via SmartCards on NSS

Clizio Merli clizio at net4u.it
Wed Mar 22 07:08:18 PST 2006

Aleksey

here I am again, after quite a long time. In the past few days I worked
again on the problem of signing with a SmartCard via NSS, and at last
everything works fine.
I followed your suggestion to make all the dirty work outside of XmlSec:
with a support of our libraries for digital signature I identify all the
slots and tokens loaded on the system, I choose the correct token, I
load the required certificate and the private key reference from the
SmartCard, and I prepare a signature context in which I link a self-made
xmlSecKey structure. So at last I sign, including the certificate in the
resulting signed xml.

Thanks & Kind regards

Clizio Merli

Clizio dr. Merli

C.E.O. 4u Srl, Italy
ISACA CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
EUCIP Certified
Socio AIP (Associazione Informatici Professionisti)
INFORMATIVA PRIVACY
Si informa che i dati personali a Voi riferiti sono
da noi trattati in conformità a quanto disposto dal
D.Lgs. 196/2003. Il testo completo dell'Informativa
è disponibile sul sito web www.net4u.it o facendone
richiesta a 4u Srl.