[xmlsec] Error with verification of signature.

Richard Salz rsalz at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 16 05:10:58 PST 2006

> Also here is the Cononical SignedInfo. That I am trying to Sign.
>
> <SignedInfo><CanonicalizationMethod
> Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"></Canonicali

No it's not. :)  You have a space between the element name and the
attribute, and c14n doesn't do that.

You generally can't cut/paste pieces of signatures directly into email, as
client programs and/or mail systems will wordwrap, linebreak, and in
general screw around with the content.  You have to do things like base64
attachment, for example.

Do the References on your signature check out correctly?

        /r$

--
SOA Appliance Group
IBM Application Integration Middleware