[xmlsec] XML Sig crashes....

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Feb 25 09:22:04 PST 2006

> The section seems to be incomplete. There are problems with different
> versions of C runtime used in different libraries. I think it should be
> mentioned here.
Right. Added a sentence about this:

The first one occurs in its single-threaded and multithreaded variant,
which gives three different runtimes. These three then live in their
debug and release incarnations, which results in six C runtimes. Worse,
different versions of Microsoft Visual C/C++ have different runtimes
(e.g. MSVC 6.0 runtime is not compatible with .NET 2003 runtime). The
rule is simple: exactly the same runtime must be used throughout the
application.

Will show up on the website after next release (next week?)