[xmlsec] FW: Free/Destroy versus Memory Leak

Ed Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Mon Feb 20 10:48:03 PST 2006

Yes I hear you. It would be irrefutable if we could reproduce it with a
native "C" setup.

However, we need one that makes multiple calls (signs, verifies,
encrypts, decrypts) per process before exiting. The command line starts
a new process for each operation and one cannot measure the memory
profile.

I guess you were suggesting altering it ?

Ed