[xmlsec] Xmlsec vs. ApacheSecurity project

Roumen Petrov xmlsec at roumenpetrov.info
Tue Feb 14 15:07:06 PST 2006

Amiler Scumba wrote:
>> Read, compare, choose :)
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> Can you tell me how many users are subscribed to the mailing list (it
> looks like the Apache mailing list is more alive).

Usualy one list is more alive when a project has more bugs, unimplemented features, etc.

You can choose xmlsec right now or to wait 2-3 yeas while "Apache Security Project" reach current status of xmlsec ;).

I'd like to say a big thank you to Aleksey, xmlsec contributors, libxml/libxslt teams and contributors for the excellent libraries and programs.

Regards,
Roumen Petrov