[xmlsec] Xmlsec vs. ApacheSecurity project

Amiler Scumba amiler_scumba at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:26:22 PST 2006

Hi,

We are in process of choosing an open source security library.

What are the main differences between Apache Security Project (C++
implementation) and XmlSec in terms of:
- number of users and projects(I know, that xmlsec is used by OpenOffice)
right?
- suport for different standards (looking at this mailing list I have found
out, that Apache has some problems with the XPath transform...)
- performance (I have found some benchmarks on
http://xmlbench.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=results.php)
- size of the development team

Thanks for the answers,
   Amiler