[xmlsec] Re: GOST support in xmlsec

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Sat Feb 11 00:30:55 PST 2006

Greetings!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > > Yes, it seems to be a good idea...
> > OK, let me figure out autoconf stuff and then I'll check in
> > the patch w/0 x509vfy.c
>
> Done. Checked in the GOST patch w/o changes in x509vfy.c
> Everything seems to work but I can not test GOST itself
> since I don't have provider :(

Thank you! I'll try to find out whether we are able to give you access
to the CSP.

BTW, the patch you've accepted contains not only GOST 2001 signature but
GOST94 message digest too. I think it should be mentioned in ChangeLog
and in the list of supported algorithms.

> BTW, it would be great if you can create some test cases
> for GOST algorithm. It would make support easier :)

Yes, I'll try to provide some test cases.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)