[xmlsec] Re: GOST support in xmlsec

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Feb 7 16:21:29 PST 2006

Hi, Dmitry!

I looked at your patch and looks very good by I have several
"meta" questions about it.

1) How does your implementation correlate to the following
ietf draft?

http://xml.coverpages.org/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-00.txt

Seems like both are about GOST algorithms :)

2) I noticed that there are a couple files with Cryptocom name
in them. Is your company OK with releasing these files under MIT
license (same as all other xmlsec sources)? Can you explicitly
state these in the files, please?

3) What does user need to actually use these new GOST algorithms?
Is it a part of standard Windows distribution? OpenSSL distribution?

4) I noticed few "FIXME" comments in the code. Is it real? How much
more work is there?

Thanks,