[xmlsec] xmlSecMSCryptoKeyDataAdoptCert

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Wed Jan 11 00:23:15 PST 2006

Greetings!

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> Can you figure out which flag to use from the key somehow? Can you
> try to use one flag and if it does not work, then use another one?
> Can you use both flags in the same time?

No, I can't use either both flags or figure out which flag to use.
I've profiled an application and got about 5% performance degradation
using CRYPT_ACQUIRE_COMPARE_KEY_FLAG. So it seems to me this flag should
be used always.

> If nothing else works, you can add extra parameter to
> xmlSecMSCryptoKeyDataAdoptCert() function (it is internal function
> anyway). Though it might be hard to propagate this parameter up to
> the callers.

The way I've found is to pass this flag via xmlSecDSigCtx. But it should
be copied from it to other structs to be passed to
xmlSecMSCryptoKeyDataAdoptCert().

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)