[xmlsec] xmlSecMSCryptoX509StoreConstructCertsChain

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Tue Dec 13 03:44:04 PST 2005

Greetings!

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Wouter Ketting wrote:

> > My fault. I've replaced DSA with GOST2001 in some places so dsa-related
> > tests failed. Now only Hmac tests fail both in original and patched code.
> >
> > What should I do to make hmac tests pass?
>
> Implement hmac for mscrypto, since it was never implemented before... :)
> There is little support of mscrypto api for hmac protocols as far as I know.

MSDN contains an article describing HMAC calculation.

Whether you have implemenetd a significant part of xmlsec-mscrypto, can
you explain me why Win32 API function for building chain as I suggest in
patch was not used (possibly with #ifdef)? And what is really done in
xmlSecMSCryptoX509StoreInitialize, I don't understand this function at
all...

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)