[xmlsec] Signing a template with mscrypto

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at cryptocom.ru
Thu Dec 8 07:29:49 PST 2005

Greetings!

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

> > What does it mean "by type"?
> E.g. it just gets first RSA key :)
>
> > Should I provide cert's DN as key name to
> > solve my problem?
> Yes. Or whatever else you use as key name inside mscrypto.

Thank you. I've successfully signed a template using DN as KeyName
content. And I'm able to verify self-signed XML.

But I'm not able to verify this XML with another user. It seems to happen
because xmlSecKeysMngrGetKey doesn't try to retreive either key from
X509Data or cert from mscrypto keys storage.

Should I improve xmlSecKeysMngrGetKey to search cert in storage and/or
extract key from X509Data?

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)