[xmlsec] fseek for an xml file

dk at pdx.edu dk at pdx.edu
Thu Nov 24 11:51:00 PST 2005

Hello everyone,
     i have very weird but simple problem.(As far as i know)

Iam trying to make buffers from an xml digital signature file. The way i am
doing this is, reading the first 900bytes in the xml file and then do
fseek(xmlfile, 1, 900, SEEK_SET)
It looks like the fseek is not correctly going to the correct postion.

Please note that i have base64 data in the data element of the xml file.
Is there any uncommon behaviour for this kind of data? is my approach wrong
anywhere?
Please help me. i am stuck with this simple problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Divya