[xmlsec] xmlDocDump - crash

Lau andy andylau2064 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 00:40:15 PST 2005

Dear Aleksey,

I can run the program after I removed the 3 static statement. I realized where is the mistake I had made :-))

The out.xml can be generated with the content.

I signed with the morefiles.tmpl and I found :-

1. The program seems like ignore the File Info element and did not ask for the data file ?
2. Am I using the wrong method for signing multiple files?
3. The Digest value will be for each individual file or only ONE value for all the data file ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Andy Lau

Aleksey Sanin <aleksey at aleksey.com> wrote: