AW: [xmlsec] hybrid encrypted data for multiple recipients doesn't find keys in Keymanager after first during decryption

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Oct 26 07:36:23 PDT 2005

> Could the problem be solved by simply increasing maxEncryptedKeyLevel,
 > or is there another 'official' way to solve this problem, like
 > parsing the document beforehand with my own routine, checking
 > the keys and removing all but the one I want to use?

The idea behind maxEncryptedKeyLevel was to prevent infinite loops
when one EncryptedKey forwards you to another one and the second
EncryptedKey forwards you back to the first one.

I would definitely try to increase maxEncryptedKeyLevel first to
see if this would work or not. And if it would not work, I
would appreciate if you can send me a full example that I can
use to debug this problem.

Thanks,