[xmlsec] FW: [Pyxmlsec-devel] Using XML Encryption examples

Kershaw, PJ (Philip) P.J.Kershaw at rl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 07:37:01 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I posted this question recently to the PyXMLSec mailing list.  PyXMLSec's author Valéry suggested that I forward it to this group.

I would like to use XMLSec to encrypt small SOAP messages using PKI.  I've read that it's possible to use 'key wrapping' - encrypt the message with a shared key and encrypt the shared key itself with the public key of the recipient.  I've been looking at the encrypt3 example + decrypt3.  Would this be along the right lines or should I be looking else where?

Cheers,
Phil