[xmlsec] Question on NSS Support

Edward Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Wed Sep 21 09:20:24 PDT 2005

Hi Valery,  (... perhaps Aleksey could shed some light here too)

Was wondering if pyxmlsec might have nss support already ?

If I have nss as my default (or only) crypto, and I call the non-crypto
specific version cryptoAppInit(crypto-config-dir) using the NSS DB as the
parameter to this call, would the NSS crypto pick it up properly. This would
be a totally transparent way I would think.

Or must one call cryptoNssAppInit(crypto-config-dir) using the
crypto-specific version of the call to get it passed on to NSS correctly ?

Have you tried this yet ?

Thanks,
Ed