RV: [xmlsec] I can't sign with URI="#documento" ( I'm read FAQ 3.2 and search in Google)

Juan Enrique Ortúzar Elton jeortuzare at edinet.cl
Sat Sep 3 11:38:42 PDT 2005

Hi Aleksey:
Thanks for reply, y probe with DTD
<!DOCTYPE test [
		<!ATTLIST Data Id ID #IMPLIED>
]>

and the same error occurs.

Regards

Zulo

PD1: I probe with xmlAddId and the same error occurs.
PD2: I probe with dsigCtx->flags |= XMLSEC_DSIG_FLAGS_USE_VISA3D_HACK and
other error occurs: libxml2 library function failed:id="documento"

Saluda atentamente
Juan Enrique Ortúzar Elton
Gerente de Proyectos
jeotuzare at edinet.cl 	Matilde Salamanca 736 of. 201, Providencia