[xmlsec] Including KeyValue element within KeyInfo

J. Patrick Bedell jpbedell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:08:33 PDT 2005

Hi,
   Thanks very much for your help!  I'm writing to let you know of a
new software release that uses the XMLSec library.  Information
Currency CVS is a modification to standard CVS that returns
information currency for cvs commits.  Information currency, described
at http://infoeng.sourceforge.net, is a technological step toward new
financial mechanisms to organize software development and, generally,
information production.  Feel free to use the open-source software
I've released, and please let me know if you have any questions!
   Thanks again for XMLSec!

   Patrick
   jpb at infoeng.org