[xmlsec] Missing namespace in keyinfo from xmlSecTmplSignatureEnsureKeyInfo ?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Jul 12 10:36:05 PDT 2005

> So what i don't understand is why SignedInfo and SignatureValue tags have a
> good namespace and not the KeyInfo tag ?
Question: do you try to validate with xmlSchemaValidateDoc()
the document created by xmlsec "template" functions directly or
you first serialize it to a string or file, then parse it back
and only then call xmlSchemaValidateDoc?

If you try to validate it directly, then most likely there is a bug
in KeyInfo node creation (I'll investigate it tonight). Otherwise,
something is wrong in xmlSchemaValidateDoc() or xml parser itself
(imho, highly unlikely).