[xmlsec] Namespace problem: xmllint (libxml2 version 2.6.19)

Szabó Áron aron at ik.bme.hu
Fri Jun 17 04:56:45 PDT 2005

Hi,

another problem has also occured in connection with my problems: I've used
xmllint in command line (libxml2 version 2.6.19 is installed), and at c14n
canonicalization, namespaces have been disappeared from XML file (that
should not be removed)! This changing in input has also provided a different
hash, and signature value of course. If I manually put back "xmlns" into
"SignedInfo" (as an attribute), my hash and SignatureValue becomes "good"...
Is there any fixed version of xmllint or any other command line tool?

Best regards,
Aron

---