[xmlsec] using public key without loading from file

Bernd Becker bb at bernd-becker.de
Thu May 26 02:18:07 PDT 2005

You may want to look at xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory(), e.g.

dsigCtx->signKey =
  xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoadMemory(pubkey, strlen(pubkey),
xmlSecKeyDataFormatPem, NULL, NULL, NULL);

assuming you have your key in

char *pubkey =
"-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----\n\
MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDMYkh5vHrw5uBp4BFZgyLKnbko\n\
qfQqiZuOfUdwTfg+i5J9rPpkEiX3TDIkLiDqV+GTbgOjip2psKMNkcQmdHZhUcVd\n\
qRZIxAe3EEqEHDh1gk+Pw565zfyLs7s02InN6NAm7YmzVczPe/84TI0ZDfm6b5Al\n\
0wLFXTLqm+QAYsG/BQIDAQAB\n\
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----";

Bernd

--On Thursday, May 26, 2005 16:18:32 +1200 Simon Meiklejohn