[xmlsec] Problem with some cert which has a negative serial number

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Mar 24 07:17:43 PST 2005

>   Out of curiosity, is the integartion of Sun's patches complete ?
> If this is the case it might be worth doing a new release so we can use
> the unified code for our OpenOffice.org packages,
Unfortunately, it is not complete. OO.org changes to xmlsec-nss
do not pass xmlsec tests. After looking at it I have found few
severe issues and I had to stop merging.

However, doing a new release is probably a good idea! All changes to
xmlsec-mscrypto are in and there are few other important bug fixes.
I'll try to do it over weekend or earlier next week.