[xmlsec] Re: Xmlsec1-1.27 tests Merlin xmldsig 23 signature.xml

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Mar 22 08:46:50 PST 2005

All the tests included with the library can be executed with
	make check
or
	nmake check
These commands produces log file that includes not only output
results but also commands used to run the test. For example,
the following command successfully verified the merlin's test
few minutes ago on my box (you might need to adjust paths):

/cygdrive/d/dev/xmlsec/win32/binaries/xmlsec.exe verify
--crypto-config /cygdrive/d/dev/xmlsec/win32/tmp/xmlsec-crypto-config
--trusted-der
d:\dev\xmlsec\tests/merlin-xmldsig-twenty-three/certs/merlin.der
d:\dev\xmlsec\tests/merlin-xmldsig-twenty-three/signature.xml

Note that this test requires xslt thus libxslt needs to be present
and libxmlsec needs to be compiled against it.

Best,
Aleksey