[xmlsec] configure and set dependencies path

steve mackley stvmackley at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 10:47:57 PST 2005

Hi,
I try to configure xmlsec1 and link to other libs like
libxml2, libxml, openssl compiled on my system, but
not installed.
The real story is : I keep my Redhat update with yum,
but I do need to compile with fresh tarball
dependencies.

I tried, --with-libxml=my_libxml_path, but configure
just looks for in :
checking something my_libxml_path
checking xml2-config in bmy_libxml_path/bin

Is there any way to tell xmlsec to look for the good
path as it is done in libxml2 and libxslt with the
--with-libxml-src parameter ?

Regards.