[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Andrew Fan Xuelei.Fan at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 8 01:32:34 PST 2005

Aleksey Sanin wrote:

>> 4) src/nss/ciphers.c
>> 6) src/nss/keywrappers.c
>> 9) src/nss/symkeys.c
>

> Unfortunately, I found quite  a lot of problems with these changes:
>   - hmac does not work at all (I guess, the reason is symkeys.c changes)
>   - aes key wrap does not at all
>   - many des encryption regression tests do not work

:-( But all of the above interfaces have been tested and used in
encryption at staroffice internally. I'm afraid it is because we haven't
change the app* implementations.

> I would be glad to work with you on resolving these issues but I can not
> accept these changes right now.

No problem, I think OpenOffice guys will continue pay more attention to
make it better. :-P

-Andrew