[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Andrew Fan Xuelei.Fan at Sun.COM
Sun Mar 6 22:48:11 PST 2005

I think we can just use the getBestSlot() simply at present, and waiting
for those guys raise they hands and say no if they want a more general
way. That's a lazy way, isn't it? :-)

-Andrew