[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sun Mar 6 21:46:44 PST 2005

>> 5) src/nss/keytrans.c
>> Does this file eliminates need for kt_rsa.c?
>>
> Yes.
Checked in the file with the following changes:
1) Replaced new tokens call with GetBestSlot. As I said, I would
like to discuss this change.
2) I completely disabled RSA-OAEP code with ifdef's because NSS
does not support it now and uses RSA-PKCS instead. In this case,
I prefer to have "not supported" error instead of "incorrect data"
(we get it when we try to decrypt RSA-OAEP data with RSA-PKCS
algorithm).
3) Few cosmetic changes here and there.

I hope that these changes are OK with you.

Thanks,