[xmlsec] Big patch to xmlsec in recent OpenOffice.org sources

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Mar 1 20:06:04 PST 2005

Hi, Chandler!

As we discussed with Andrew before, the MSCryptoAppliedKeysMngr is gone
and you will need to use MSCryptoDefaultKeysMngr:

http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2005/002542.html
http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2005/002546.html

Note that all of the XXXKeyLoad functions you listed have no body at
all in the patch that was sent to me thus I did not implement them
in xmlsec. I can do it but I am not sure it makes much sense to me :)

Aleksey